This page is filled with all of the exciting, dog friendly stuff I have done so far. Right now you can search for any place by category. I have personally had one or more adventures at each of the places listed. I have taken many photos, obtained all the details and enjoyed every minute. This is what sets Places For Pups apart from forums, or review sites. If you are interested in adding your own unique, dog friendly content, there will be an option to log in on this page and do so soon.
- OP Schnabel Park – “This is a bike trail, not a dog trail”
- Bamberger Nature Park is a Biking Paradise
- Hill Country State Natural Area – Your Scenic Adventure Awaits
- Hiking Near San Antonio – 12 Spectacular Places to Visit Throughout Texas Hill Country
- Olmos Basin Park – The Guardian of San Antonio
- Hiking in San Antonio – The Ultimate Guide
- Morgan Falls Overlook Park – Great Family Hangout
- Hike, Canoe, and Swim with Dogs at Guadalupe River State Park
- Comanche Lookout Park – Hiking with One of the Best Views in San Antonio
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park – a Great Place to Practice Mountain Climbing
- Snoqualmie Falls is a Dog Friendly Hike with an Ancient, Uplifting History
- John James Park and the Battle that Saved Austin
- Spookiest Place to Hike in San Antonio
- Is McAllister Park King of Dog Friendly San Antonio Parks?
- Stone Oak Park – Get Stronger with Scenic Views
- Japanese Tea Garden, a Must Visit in San Antonio
- Mission San Jose Historical Park in San Antonio
- Pedernales Falls – Dog Friendly Hiking in Texas
- How Long Does it Take to Climb Enchanted Rock?
- Why Dogs Love Cibolo Creek Nature Center in Boerne, Texas
- Dog Friendly Hiking at James Curry Nature Center near Canyon Lake
- Enchanted Rock – Dog Friendly Hiking in Fredericksburg, Texas
- Gold Canyon Park – an Easy Hike with a View in Redland Woods
- Mud Creek Park – Natural Dog Friendly Hiking near Thousand Oaks
- Eisenhower Park – Top Things to do in San Antonio with Your Dog
- Why Visit the Dog Friendly Riverwalk in Boerne?
- Lorence Creek Park Needs a Dog Friendly Update
- Why Panther Springs Park is a Dog Friendly Hike
- Guadalupe River Trail – Hiking Canyon Lake, Texas
- Dog Friendly Things to do at Scenic Overlook Park
- Best Dog Parks in San Antonio
- What Happened to the Bark Park of Alamo Heights?
- South Side Lions Dog Park Needs More Dogs
- Why is Pearsall Park Dog Park the Greenest in San Antonio?
- Tom Slick Dog Park is a Water Loving Dogs Dream
- Madison Square Dog Park, Downtown San Antonio
- Fredericksburg Dog Park – All Dogs go to Fly
- Lady Bird Johnson Dog Park is Great for Dog Agility
- Does Phil Hardberger Park Have the Best Dog Park in San Antonio?
- How is the Dog Park at Panther Springs Park?
- McAllister Park Dog Park, Why Take Your Dog?
- Pearsall Park – if only I Were a Kid Again
- Tom Slick Park – a Unique, Dog Friendly Experience
- San Pedro Springs Park – the First Dog Friendly Park in Texas
- Dog Friendly Things to do in Bulverde, Texas
- Blossom Park – Community Park near Shady Oaks
- Is Snooze Dog Friendly? Let’s Find Out
- 5 Points Local – a Gluten Free, Dog Friendly Restaurant
- Why You Need to Eat at the Dodging Duck Brewhaus in Boerne, Texas
- A Dog Friendly Hemisfair Adventure – Where All People Come to Meet
- LBJ State Park & Ranch – 3 Reasons to Go
- Where Am I? X Marks the Spot
- Things to do at the San Antonio Riverwalk with Your Dog
- Best Things to do in San Antonio – Historic Pearl
- How to Calculate Dog Years?
- Why Service Dogs Are True Heroes
- You Need to Know This Before You Feed Your Pets
- 21 Dog Facts I Bet You Didn’t Know
- Is the Best Dog Harness Made by Ruffwear?
- Never Write a Bad Review for This Reason
- 3 Reasons to Avoid This Backseat Dog Cover
- A Collapsable Water Bowl – Don’t Hike Without It
- Do Dogs Feel Shame, or is it All in Our Heads?
- The Top 7 Questions About Dog Friendly Things near Me
- Blogging in 2019 – Are Blogs Still Relevant?