The articles in this section are about places to take your dog. The most common topics will include dog parks, and dog friendly restaurants. Abbey (my dog) and I, actively seek out new dog friendly places in our area. We have been hiking and visiting dog friendly places since she was rescued.
Most articles contain details about a specific place, and each is unique. We have conquered many parks over the years. We enjoy being active, and getting outdoors. Take a peak at some of our adventures, enjoy the photos, and check out our new hiking videos as well.
Things to Do
- THE San Antonio Riverwalk: Dog-Friendly, Self-Guided Tour
- Do These 8 Dog Friendly Things in San Antonio Today
- Where Are the Christmas Lights in San Antonio, TX?
- Guide to the 5 Missions in San Antonio, Texas
- Top 7 Questions About Dog Friendly Places Near Me
- Yesterday and Today at Hemisfair Park in San Antonio
- Japanese Tea Garden is a Must-Visit in San Antonio
- San Pedro Springs: First Dog Friendly Park in Texas
- Things to Do Downtown at the San Antonio Riverwalk
- Why We Love the Dog Friendly Pearl in San Antonio, TX
- Best Dog Parks in San Antonio, TX
- The Bark Park of Alamo Heights
- Southside Lions Dog Park in San Antonio
- Pearsall Dog Park in San Antonio
- Tom Slick Dog Park in San Antonio
- Madison Square Dog Park in Downtown San Antonio
- Lady Bird Johnson Dog Park in San Antonio
- Phil Hardberger Dog Park in San Antonio
- Panther Springs Dog Park in Stone Oak
- McAllister Dog Park in San Antonio