Health and fitness is my world. I’ve been a certified personal trainer for nearly 10 years, but haven’t done much writing. Recently, I’ve been inspired to write more about my education and experiences. You can find a lot of information online about health and fitness. A few more articles will not hurt.
Below is a short, but growing, list of articles I have written. Health and fitness are very broad terms. More specifically, you will find the articles to be about personal training, exercises and nutrition. Abbey (my dog) and I love to stay active on the hiking trails. Most of my writing reveals that fact, but you may find some articles about working out with dogs as well.
Exercise, Nutrition and Personal Training
- How Strength Training Benefits Your Life
- Get Fit Fast and Lose Weight Naturally
- Stop Obsessing Over How to Get Six-Pack Abs
- 3 Words Your Dog Loves if She is an Exercise Machine
- 6 Easy Ways to Do Push-ups for Beginners
- How to Become a Personal Trainer the Right Way
- The Best Personal Trainers Answer These 5 Questions
- When it Comes to Exercise, Think Like a Dog
- How to Help a Dog Lose Weight?
- Bird Dog Abs Exercise: Steps, Benefits and Variations
- Workout with Dogs to Increase Activity and Enjoyment
- You Need to Know This Before You Feed Your Pets